– All the style of ceramic / stone / glass tiles at half the retail price
– Easy do it yourself, peel and stick installation
– Come in box of 10 sheets self-adhesive tiles in shiny finish, size of each tile: 11.6×11.6
– Flexible and humidity resistant
– Recommended Use: Kitchen island walls, bathroom backsplashes, bedroom walls, laundry rooms etc.
Art3d peel and stick backsplash tiles are smart and unique products that will simplify your life. this kind of vinyl wall sticker is made from embossed 3d PU with self-adhesive back, peel and stick on wall. You will be surprised by the special and graceful style after you install them on your wall. The tiles can also be easily installed directly over existing panels or smooth surface. Especially designed for kitchen backsplashes and bathroom backsplashes, the tiles are resistant to the heat of stovetops and the humidity of bathrooms (do not use in shower). The tile can also be used in other place such as accent walls, cabinet door coverings, mirror or tub surrounds…
Easy DIY peel and stick tile concept of mosaic sticker smart tile is made of an self-adhesive substrate topped with a gel component called PU, the embossed 3d PU offers stunning visual impact. the tiles are lightweight, easy to handle, cut and maintain, they can be easily installed directly over existing panels or smooth surface. Especially designed for kitchen backsplashes and bathroom backsplashes, the tiles are resistant to the heat of stovetops and the humidity of bathrooms (do not use in shower). The self-adhesive backsplash wall tile is also an economic wall covering material, if you are getting tiled of the same design, just peel them off and change a new style. Art3dTM mosaic sticker offers veracious collections to meet you different taste.
Easy Do It Yourself
Step 1-You should thoroughly clean and dry your wall.
Step 2-Overlap the tiles and grout lines, peel off the backing and stick side by side for a seamless appearance.
Step 3-Press firmly after confirming the place.
– Tiles should not directly contact with flames, steam or submerse in water. Do not install tiles less than 16 inches away from the top of stove.
-Rough surfaces such as porous wood, embossed ceramic tiles or textured wallpaper are not suitable to install.
– For latex / repainted wall, the 3M Spray Adhesive is recommended.
– The curing period is 2 days after you install them on your wall (21 days for the freshly painted walls).
– The new arrived peel and stick wall tiles may have little gel smell. The smell will dispel in 2-3 days.
– If you want to remove the tile, you could use a hair dryer to warm up the adhesive and pull softly starting with the corners.Then use a cleaning product to remove the excess glue left by the peel and stick tiles.